Re: Wheezy lacks Horde

Coin,

Quoting Mathieu Parent <math.parent@gmail.com>:

(cc-ing pkg-horde hackers)
(why did you put this thread on -release?

This problem is affecting the release, so i think the RT needs to be aware of it, even if it is just informational. I also slightly hoped finishing the work would have been feasible and the RT might have allowed a special exception.

I really think you should add something to the release notes explaining the problem in order to avoid bad surprises and apology in the name of the project.

I called for help several times:
... unfortunately, no response. I probably should have created an RFH bug ...

Yes, or tagging +help.
In this case, when there is still no response, using d-d-a would have been appropriate.

Yes. But this is still not too late to prepare packages for backports.

Backports won't exist until Wheezy releases, so we should probably focus on this now.

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)