Re: Freeze Exception for taglib-sharp 2.0.5.0

Chow Loong Jin <hyperair@debian.org> (05/07/2012):
> Here's a diff between 2.0.4.0-1 (in unstable) and 2.1.0.0-1. I needed
> to get upstream to bump the version as one of the bugfixes had
> introduced an ABI break.

For those getting bored by reading this long diff, this means:
  libtaglib2.0-cil → libtaglib2.1-cil

> This also means that it would be necessary to rebuild
> libtaglib2.0-cil's rdeps:
>  - banshee
>  - banshee-extension-lyrics
>  - basenji
>  - mono-upnp
>  - tangerine

I thought we were clear on that point; no new library transitions after
end of May:
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/05/msg00004.html

Given we're past freeze point, I doubt this is going to happen.

Mraw,
KiBi.