Re: Freeze Exception for taglib-sharp 2.0.5.0

On 02.07.2012 09:47, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
I would like to get a freeze exception for taglib-sharp 2.0.5.0
before I upload it into unstable.

It is a mostly bugfix release, with a relatively small number of commits (25) since 2.0.4.0, which is already in testing. The NEWS file is at [1], and the
upstream VCS is at [2].

As requested in the freeze policy linked from the last d-d-a mail (rule #3, specifically), please provide a diff for the package you're proposing to upload. We won't ack things based on pointers to VCSen.

Regards,

Adam