Re: Possible testing-proposed-updates upload for circuits 1.6-1?

On 08.07.2012 01:42, Daniele Tricoli wrote:
(Please Cc me on replies, I'm not subscribed)

Hello Release-Team,

I had read your freeze policy document for Wheezy[¹] and I would like to ask if circuits 1.6-1[²] can be accepted into testing-proposed-updates (I
refer to rule #5, if I understood it correctly).

So I waited, but the only result for my decision was that circuits 1.6-1
entered the NEW Queue on 30th of June.

You didn't understand correctly. t-p-u is intended to handle cases where the package in unstable is unsuitable for unblocking and an important (i.e. RC) bug fix needs to get to testing. If 1.6-1 were suitable for unblocking (which based on the size of the debdiff I'm not convinced) then that would be from unstable, not via t-p-u.

Regards,

Adam