Possible testing-proposed-updates upload for circuits 1.6-1?

(Please Cc me on replies, I'm not subscribed)

Hello Release-Team,

I had read your freeze policy document for Wheezy[¹] and I would like to
ask if circuits 1.6-1[²] can be accepted into testing-proposed-updates (I
refer to rule #5, if I understood it correctly).

At the time when I sent manpages for CLI tools provided by circuits,
upstream, beyond accepting them, told me he was releasing a new version
(1.7) soon.

So I waited, but the only result for my decision was that circuits 1.6-1
entered the NEW Queue on 30th of June.

I would like to have circuit 1.6-1 in Wheeze because of (beyond many
upstream enhancements: currently in testing we have circuits 1.2.1-1):
1) it fix 2 important bug: #634153 and #671077
2) it add full support for Python3

Of course debdiff is *huge*, very huge, due to several upstream release
from which we have on testing:
$ wc -l circuits_1.6.diff
68507 circuits_1.6.diff

I will upload somewhere if it's worth.

Do you think it will be possible to upload circuits 1.6-1 on testing-
proposed-updates?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

[¹] http://release.debian.org/wheezy/freeze_policy.html