Re: Uploading ace 6.1.2 to unstable?

On Fri, 2012-06-22 at 20:51 +0200, Thomas Girard wrote:
> yesterday ace 6.1.2 got accepted into experimental. So far buildd logs
> seem good.
>
> I'd like to know if it's still doable to upload that version to
> unstable so that it get a chance to be included in the freeze*. I have
> checked that both reverse dependencies ivtools and diagnostics
> compile fine with this version, but I haven't tried running any
> resulting binary.

You appear to have neglected to mention anywhere in the above that the
new version includes an ABI break, and therefore a transition.  :-)
Unless there's something significantly wrong with the version of ace
currently in unstable, it's really too late to be trying to introduce a
new transition I'm afraid.

Regards,

Adam