Uploading ace 6.1.2 to unstable?

(please keep pkg-ace-devel@ in replies)

Hello,

yesterday ace 6.1.2 got accepted into experimental. So far buildd logs
seem good.

I'd like to know if it's still doable to upload that version to
unstable so that it get a chance to be included in the freeze*. I have
checked that both reverse dependencies ivtools and diagnostics
compile fine with this version, but I haven't tried running any
resulting binary.

What's your opinion on this? What's the next step?

Thanks,
Regards,

Thomas

* technically speaking we have 8 days left to complete the migration.