claws-mail and claws-mail-extra-plugins in wheezy

  Dear Release Team,

  Claws Mail upstream has also set a release date for the next version [0],
which will be on 27 June.

  If possible, I'd like this version to be in wheezy too. In case some new
plugin is made available on the extra-plugins it will be not added, in order
to avoid NEW queue and make this faster.

  thanks in advance,

[0] http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/translators/2012-May/000047.html
--
  Ricardo Mones