Re: xine-lib*: failed builds due to <sys/soundcard.h> breakage: dep-wait?

peter green <peter.green@postgrad.manchester.ac.uk> (28/01/2012):
> I'm not a RT member but I don't think a dep-wait will help you here. Afaict
> dep-waits are only checked by wanna-build against what is available in the
> archive, they aren't checked against what is installed in the buildd chroots.

Which usually works for packages which aren't already installed in the
chroots (since they're pulled from a mirror), but not for toolchain
packages.

> 2: Poke the admins for the buildds in question so they can manually
> make sure the chroots are up to date and then requeue the package.

That's what you want, and Christoph has upgraded them recently, based on
some message on debian-bsd@.

Also, anything buildd-ish (except binNMUs) should go to $arch@buildd.d.o
or debian-wb-team@lists.d.o

Mraw,