Re: Pending gnutls28 transition (openssl wrapper)

On 2011-10-31 Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
> On 2011-10-28 Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> [...]
> > libgnutls-openssl27 is already in sid, it's not going away afaict.  If
> > you mean "stop building it from gnutls26, build it from gnutls28
> > instead" then that doesn't require NEW processing.

> live and learn. I thought adding something always required NEW.
[...]

Hello,

given a) time and b) the fact that both versions of gnutls build on
all release archs and c) gnutls26 being up to date in squeeze I have
finally uploaded gnutls28 to unstable. I have tried to do this with
minimal breakage, the point was to get libgnutls28 (the main library)
into testing.

libgnutls-openssl27 (and guile-gnutls) are still provided by gnutls26,
the only binary package that was taken over by gnutls28 is gnutls-bin.
Afaiui gnutls26/2.12.14-4 (drops gnutls-bin) and gnutls28/3.0.8-2
(takes over gnutls-bin) will need to propagate to testing together.
cu andreas