Re: Openssl 1.0.0
I'm still waiting for a reply to my questions. If I don't hear
from you I will upload it to unstable a week from now.
On Sun, Mar 06, 2011 at 03:07:47PM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> I'm still waiting for a reply.
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 12:27:51AM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I would like to upload version 1.0.0(d) to unstable soon. It
> > changes soname, but as far as I know the API is still compatible
> > with the old one, and you should be able to rebuild everything
> > against the new version.
> > I wonder if I need to upload an openssl098 source package at
> > the same time to provide the current soname. I would really
> > like to avoid having the old soname in wheezy, so I would like
> > to get rid of it as soon as possible and don't plan to keep
> > a -dev package for it in any case.
> > Please let me know what I should do, and when you think it's
> > a good time to do that.
> > Kurt
> > --
> > To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-release-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> > with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
> > Archive: http://lists.debian.org/20110212232751.GB9490@roeckx.be
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-release-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
> Archive: 20110306140747.GA17531@roeckx.be">http://lists.debian.org/20110306140747.GA17531@roeckx.be