* Dererk <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2010:11:28 15:25 -0300]: > I'm on the way to find out if there's a simple way to backport the "fix" > (which I doubt it would be clean), but at this point I'm really > convinced that its a better idea to let the version at unstable > (0.2.10-3) to get into, since it's just one version away from TPU's > (0.2.9-1) and a version that is mostly based on fixing this problem (see > attached changelog), has been extensively tested for longer than 2 > months at unstable, with no mayor issues and none pending. I too think that it would be better for Vidalia 0.2.10-3 to go into stable. Previous versions of Vidalia were using a geoip server which has now been taken offline (forever) and they will be missing functionality and trying to reach something that no longer exists. Please use the version in unstable.
Description: PGP signature