Re: [Vidalia] Please pre-approve trivial fix to t-p-u

* Dererk <dererk@debian.org> [2010:11:28 15:25 -0300]:
> I'm on the way to find out if there's a simple way to backport the "fix"
> (which I doubt it would be clean), but at this point I'm really
> convinced that its a better idea to let the version at unstable
> (0.2.10-3) to get into, since it's just one version away from TPU's
> (0.2.9-1) and a version that is mostly based on fixing this problem (see
> attached changelog), has been extensively tested for longer than 2
> months at unstable, with no mayor issues and none pending.

I too think that it would be better for Vidalia 0.2.10-3 to go into stable.
Previous versions of Vidalia were using a geoip server which has now been taken
offline (forever) and they will be missing functionality and trying to reach
something that no longer exists. Please use the version in unstable.