Re: Please unblock virtualbox-ose

On 10/20/2010 09:26 PM, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 20:31:54 +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>
>> Guess you did not read the virtualbox changelog?
>> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Changelog
>>
> Nobody is saying the new version doesn't fix bugs, we're saying we can't
> review it.

Give it more time for testing in unstable then.
Virtualbox is important enough to have the latest version of it in the next
release. Remember that the SC says something about doing the best for our users,
not being able to review every single patch. It is a bugfix release from
upstream and not something which adds a lot of new features and the changes are
well documented. You could at least have asked if there is away to get a
reviable list of patches. Really a shame that Debian will ship with a large
number of bugs in an important piece of software again.