Re: Please unblock virtualbox-ose

On 10/20/2010 01:40 PM, Michael Meskes wrote:
>>From a DD perspective I can understand your reasoning. However, from a user's
> perspective I cannot, which might be one of the reasons why I wouldn't want to
> be a release manager.

And as Debian tries to attract system administrators and not the common desktop
user I think it makes more than sense to ship a virtualbox version with less
bugs than the one currently in squeeze. Having issues in a software the common
desktop user uses sometimes is much less evil than breaking the admin's favorite
virtualization technology. I'd consider xen, kvm, virtualbox and libvirt as
important as the kernel itself these days.