Re: unblock tracker 0.8.17-1 (was: Re: Dropping libdevkit-power-gobject for squeeze.)

On Fri, October 15, 2010 18:16, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Yes, my plan is to get tracker 0.8.17. I just waited until evo 2.30.3 has
> transitioned to testing, which is now the case.
>
> 0.8.16 and 0.8.17 were pure bug fix and translation releases.
> 0.8.15-1 also contains a patch which should probably not make it into a an
> official release (it patches the ontology provided by tracker).
> And last but not least 0.8.17-1 contains a backport of the upower port.
>
> 0.8.17-1 has been cooking in unstable for a while and I haven't received
> any bug report which would make 0.8.17-1 unsuitable for squeeze.
>
> In summary: please unblock tracker 0.8.17-1

Unblocked, if only to give us a fighting chance of getting
libdevkit-power-gobject1 dropped or at least having fewer r-deps. valac
helpfully re-ordering definitions didn't really help in reviewing the diff
for actual changes :-/

> It looks like the hppa build is still missing due to an itermittent
> problem in the unac package [1], which has been fixed in the mean time.
Please also
> give back tracker on hppa.

Done.

Regards,