unblock tracker 0.8.17-1 (was: Re: Dropping libdevkit-power-gobject for squeeze.)

On 10.10.2010 16:14, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 08:56 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:

> I see that tracker 0.8.17 has been uploaded in the meantime.  Were you
> planning on requesting an unblock for that?  After excluding changes to
> the testsuite, translations, documentation, the autotools update and the
> upower patch itself (as the actual changes therein are rather small), we
> end up with

> which isn't /that/ big, but I didn't evaluate the changes in any detail.

Yes, my plan is to get tracker 0.8.17. I just waited until evo 2.30.3 has
transitioned to testing, which is now the case.

0.8.16 and 0.8.17 were pure bug fix and translation releases.
0.8.15-1 also contains a patch which should probably not make it into a an
official release (it patches the ontology provided by tracker).
And last but not least 0.8.17-1 contains a backport of the upower port.

0.8.17-1 has been cooking in unstable for a while and I haven't received any bug
report which would make 0.8.17-1 unsuitable for squeeze.

In summary: please unblock tracker 0.8.17-1

It looks like the hppa build is still missing due to an itermittent problem in
the unac package [1], which has been fixed in the mean time. Please also give
back tracker on hppa.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?