Re: chromium not in Squeeze: a bit of communication needed?

On 09/14/2010 05:56 PM, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> Besides, Giuseppe said that Chromium 5.x wasn't an option for Squeeze and
> uploaded Chromium 6.x. Why this won't happen again during the freeze? or
> worst, during Squeeze's lifetime?

As I wrote many times, no one can say if this will happen again.
However I read from Josselin Mouette that the 1.2 branch should have a
long term support, so I suppose this is improbable.
I can certainly say that if it will happen during Squeeze's lifetime,
this is a problem for all webkit related code, not only for chromium.

BTW if you will reconsider the inclusion in Squeeze, Like Mozilla
products, when the support will be no longer feasible we will announce
the end of security support (as I wrote in #593919).

Cheers,
Giuseppe.