Re: chromium not in Squeeze: a bit of communication needed?

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 03:22:29PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

> from now, and as far as I know neither the security team nor the stable
> release managers usually accept that kind of changes in stable.  If they
> say they'll be happy to accept random chromium code dumps in released
> squeeze,

The plan for Chromium is to update it with the Chromium stable releases, i.e.
the same way Xulrunner has been updated during the supported life time of
xulrunner 1.9.0. Once these updates have stopped, the plan is apply
backported patches (again, like xulrunner is handled for lenny).

Cheers,
        Moritz