Re: Freeze exception: roaraudio, muroard, libao

On 08/18/2010 06:43 PM, Philipp Schafft wrote:

> So what to do?
>
> Option 0: let the upstream which is (nearly) bugfix-only release in
>
> Option 1: backport bugfixes and let such a package in in this case I
> need to know which parts exactly you dislike so we know what to
> backport.
>
> Option 2: remove the package. We do dislike this most (I'm sure every
> package maintainer would ;)) See above why we think this is bad to
> do.

Option 2.

I hope to see it in Squeeze+1, when it will be more tested, with more
users. You explained how this package could be useful for other
packages. But, I needed to know why it's worth including it in Squeeze.
The development your were planning to do will be outside Squeeze
anyway.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي