Re: Freeze exception: roaraudio, muroard, libao

On 08/16/2010 09:04 PM, Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> There are also no installations in Lenny which may break, just
> because this package is quite new in Debian at all, we were just not
>  100% ready at the time where Squeeze has been frozen. :(

That's what I suspected. So, basically, the sources in the archive are
not ready and you want to push as much as possible changes from
upstream's trunk. IMO, "roaraudio" is not in a releasable state and
didn't get much testing… it's only less than one month old (in the
archive) and doesn't have any reverse dependency. Maybe it's worth
considering whether we really want to include the package in a stable
release at the moment.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي