Re: Freeze for LLVM packages

On Wed, August 18, 2010 11:50, Arthur Loiret wrote:
> 2010/8/18, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>:
>>> This package still needs a bit of work, but not on this
>>> side.
>>
>> Ah, I'd assumed everything was basically ready to go and just waiting to
>> be uploaded. How much is "a bit of work"?  One issue I did notice is
>> that llvm-defaults is missing a build-dependency on m4 (having tried
>> building it in a clean(ish) chroot).
>
> The source package was given "in its current state", so not ready to
> be uploaded yet. The "bit of work" remaining is quite small (partly
> done locally already). I will probably give you the finished version
> later today.

Any news on this?  How far off are you from having a final version of
llvm-defaults and llvm-2.6 ready? (I'm assuming/hoping that the latter
would largely be a copy of the current llvm source package with the
necessary symlinks added, rather than also including a new upstream
version).

Regards,

Adam