Freeze for LLVM packages

Hi!

During the DebConf, Matthias Klose and I discussed about llvm in
Squeeze and took a few decisions, but the freeze has been announced
before I uploaded the corresponding work. We would like to make llvm
2.7 (which is already used by clang and openjdk) the default version,
but some packages (ldc and python-llvm) still need llvm 2.6.

The things to do would be:
   - Rename the current "llvm" source package to "llvm-2.6" and
replace binaries by versioned binaries. Thus, it is allowed to have
two versions in the archive (the 2.7 version is already versioned),
just like GCC.
   - Upload a package called llvm-defaults which would provide the
binaries for the default (2.7) version. It can be found in its current
state here [0]. Also like GCC.
   - Adjust build-dependencies of ldc and python-llvm to the versioned
2.6 packages.
   - Do a last upload of llvm-2.7, clang and llvm-gcc-4.2 which fixes
the remaining open bugs

This "transition" would be very smooth (all the packages using llvm
already use the version they need, no need to fix them) and I would
take care to fix all the eventual bugs very quickly.

[0] http://people.debian.org/~aloiret/llvm-defaults/llvm-defaults_0.1.dsc

Thanks,
Arthur.