Re: Freeze exception: roaraudio, muroard, libao

reflum,

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 10:27 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> On 08/17/2010 10:50 PM, Philipp Schafft wrote:
> >
> > If this is ok with you we will upload by tomorrow I guess.
> >

> Did you see my mail about removing it from testing?

Yes. Will answer to it soon. As I said in the original mail the devels
are on holidays (some are back, but I'm not) so I takes some time
discuss what we can do to help the process.

Also I don't see a relation between problems in the roaraudio package
and this small bug in muroard package. I just asked for both in a mail
to not need to send too much mails for packages with simular names.

The packages do not share code or something. also muroard is considered
stable in upstream and by users.

--
Philipp.
 (Rah of PH2)