Re: Notes on IRC meeting

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 03:15:32PM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2010-03-17, Marc Haber <mh+debian-release@zugschlus.de> wrote:

> >> We would have uploaded several weeks ago if the release team hadn't
> >> asked us to wait.
> >
> > Did they state a reason?
>
> They want to break the archives with some transitions before they let us
> break the archive.

That sounds like a perfectly valid reason, allowing you to enter your
transition without having to think about others. A KDE transition is
hard enough even when one doesn't need to think about a truckload of
other transitions that may interfere.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190