Re: Timeouts

Hi again,

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 10:01:46AM +0000, Iain Lane wrote:
Heya,

[sorry, I've been away for a few days and then had some trip-induced illness to contend with]

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 10:42:47PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi,

[...]

Maybe Iain Lane can comment on agda.

I've been watching this a bit. I just asked Marc on IRC to give back on alpha (with increased timeout), s390, sparc to see if we can get moving there. Or if they fail again then we can see how deterministic it is to maybe be able to look at refactoring the affected module(s) in coordination with upstream.

I just noticed that a lot of the failures (all except hppa) are in building the profiling modules. Perhaps just dropping those (just for the problematic arches?) is an option. Although you may argue that these arches are just the ones where we need profiling the most.

Cheers,
Iain