Re: quantlib 0.9.9 is nine days old but has not been built on any arch

[CCs to ftp-master and Torsten dropped as this has become a -release
issue again]

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 12:51 -0600, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> On 12 December 2009 at 13:53, Torsten Werner wrote:
> | Dirk Eddelbuettel schrieb:
> | > Maybe not. See
> |
> | r-cran-rquantlib still depends on QL 0.9.7.
>
> How is it looking now?  Will we have to wait until quantlib, quantlib-swig
> and r-cran-rquantlib can go in jointly or would we be ready for quantlib in
> testing?

libquantlib-0.9.7 has been removed from unstable.  However,rquantlib is
still not built on several architectures (it's waiting for r-base, which
is waiting for fontconfig to be built / uploaded everywhere) and
quantlib-swig again FTBFS with a compiler error when it was retried on
amd64.

> Also, could you have look at protobuf (22 days old) and in particular
> libprotobuf5 and mumble?   I did have an error in my first NMU when this
> became libprotobuf4 by (upstream as well as my Debian mistake) but all should
> be good with libprotobuf5 --- but the depends looks circular as per
>
>   http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=mumble
>
> Could that be pushed through?

libprotobuf4 has already been removed from unstable and I have an active
hint for protobuf and mumble.  However, mumble currently FTBFS on
mipsel; if I'm reading the build log correctly this should be solvable
once the latest version of fontconfig is available on mipsel (see the
changelogs of the last two fontconfig uploads for further details).

Regards,

Adam