Re: quantlib 0.9.9 is nine days old but has not been built on any arch

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 01:15:57AM +0100, Torsten Werner wrote:
> Adam D. Barratt schrieb:
> > ftp-team: Please decruft libquantlib-0.9.9.
>
> # Broken Depends:
> quantlib-swig: quantlib-python [amd64 hurd-i386]
>                quantlib-ruby [amd64]
> rquantlib: r-cran-rquantlib

I believe this to be false:

quantlib-swig (0.9.9-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release

  * debian/control: Updated Standards-Version: to current value

 -- Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>  Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:01:53 -0600

These things get released together upstream, so Quantlib (QL for
short) 0.9.7 had QL-Swig-0.9.7.

Now we have QL-0.9.9 and once QL-0.9.9 was actually in unstable (after
the dual delay for slower NEW due to dak, and the updates I needed for
debian/copyright) I built QL-Swig-0.9.9.

Is it possible that this is a side effect of the 'manual push
required' that Adam found?

> BinNMUs should be scheduled.

Maybe not. See

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=quantlib-swig

which looks good apart from amd64 which died / got killed. This build
is a resource hog due to lots of c++ in one big file, maybe a build
for quantlib-swig 0.9.9 on amd64 could be requested on a box with
decent memory?

Dirk