Re: quantlib 0.9.9 is nine days old but has not been built on any arch

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 15:51 -0600, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> Source package quantlib is in unstable for 9 days now at 0.9.9-2 after a)
> some time in new (new lib) and one rejection (debian/copyright needed some
> love).
>
> However, _not one_ arch appears to have been built so the migration to
> testing will not happen.  Could you guys maybe toggle a bit there that didn't
> get flipped when I uplaod -2 and address the bug (which is closed)?

quantlib was built, uploaded and installed on all arches over a week
ago, as https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=quantlib shows.
Assuming that you're referring to the issue showing up in the package's
excuses, it is very specific as to what hasn't been built:

    out of date on i386: libquantlib-0.9.7 (from 0.9.7-1)

This is to be expected, as quantlib 0.9.9 has dropped the package in
favour of libquantlib-0.9.9.  Normally, such packages are
semi-automagically removed by the ftp-team but the tool which generates
the list of packages to remove is in the process of being updated to
work with the recent dak changes.

ftp-team: Please decruft libquantlib-0.9.9.

Regards,

Adam