Re: please unblock reportbug-ng

Adeodato Simó schrieb:
> + Adeodato Simó (Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:56:11 +0200):
>
>> I was planning on unblocking it and let you know once we finished off
>> this ongoing conversation. Unblocked now, we’ll see how it goes.
>
> So it seems I was too fast with this:

[..]
>   http://bugs.debian.org/523578

Don't know why the output is truncated. I can't reproduce this output in
the current version of rng in unstable, rng detects that the output is
too long for a mailto URL and forwards it to a temporary file for the
user to attach.

I can't reproduce this bug and I didn't find a bugreport against rng
regarding this issue so it's hard to say what the problem is, maybe an
outdated version of rng?

Cheers,

Bastian

(Please CC me since I don't follow this list regularly.)