Re: Reverting the libmpc 0.1~r435-1 upload

Am Samstag, den 14.03.2009, 18:46 +0100 schrieb Adeodato Simó:
> * Sebastian Dröge [Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:20:11 +0100]:
>
> > I'll take a look at some packages in the next days and send an status
> > update to those bugs, maybe raising the severity to important now...
>
> Sure, important sounds fine to me, thanks.

Ok, done... the affected packages are:

cmus                   ---- Bug #476382
cynthiune.app          ---- Bug #476381
gst-plugins-bad0.10    ---- Ported
k3b                    ---- Bug #476379
libtunepimp            ---- Bug #476378
moc                    ---- Ported (FTBFS atm because of other issues)
mpc123                 ---- Bug #476372
mpd                    ---- Bug #476377
mplayer                ---- Bug #476384
qmmp                   ---- Bug #520596
quodlibet              ---- Unnecessary dependency, bug #476376
vlc                    ---- Bug #476375
xine-lib               ---- Bug #476374
xine-lib-1.2           ---- Bug #520600
xmms2                  ---- Bug #476373

Some of them might actually be ported already but they don't
build their musepack support with the experimental package right
now. This might be because the header location has changed
after I've filed those bugs, now it's final though :)

Bye