Reverting the libmpc 0.1~r435-1 upload

Hello, Sebastian.

I'm writing you to inform you that I've just made an epoched upload of
the old libmpcdec pacakge to unstable, which means that libmpcdec-dev
will be provided again by libmpcdec, taking over libmpc's.

The recent upload of libmpc to unstable implied a SONAME bump, but it
was not coordinated with the Release Team. However, this is not the
reason why I've reverted your upload, since there have been already some
other uncoordinated transitions, and I've just incorporated them to the
list of ongoing transitions.

However, libmpcdec-dev 0.1~r435-1 introduces API changes. At first I
thought that they were only the move of include files from
/usr/include/mpcdec to /usr/include/mpc, which would be pretty trivial
to fix. But that is not the case: there are true API changes that are
going to require porting of the applications, and we simply can't afford
allowing that in unstable at the moment for a library that would tie
itself to several ongoing transitions (ffmpeg, to begin with), and would
block them for who knows how long.

I'm not sure what your response to this mail will be. Hopefully you'll
understand the above reasons, and when you reply, will be able to talk
about how to do the libmpcdec transition properly, by ensuring all
reverse dependencies have a fix in form of tested patch by the time the
transition starts in unstable. But I must also inform you that uploads
of libmpc to unstable are blocked until the ffmpeg transition completes.

- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.
        -- Rory and Lorelai