Re: [directfb-dev] Uploading GNOME 2.24 to sid

Hi,

On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 17:26 +0100, Davide Viti wrote:

> So I see the issue, I also see patches floating around (such as
> mentioned by Colin Watson e.g.) and I'm also willing to but effort in
> this to get it working again.
>
> Thing is, with the submitted patch, I do not see someone at GTK
> picking things up here.

I can get your patches into gtk+ SVN if you do the patch review. Just
point me to bug reports at bugzilla.gnome.org that have patches for
GTK-DirectFB attached that you want to see committed and I will take
care of committing them into GTK+ trunk. I can also merge them to the
stable branch if they apply without too much hassle.

Sven

PS: Yes, I have commit access and yes, the GTK+ developers trust me
enough to allow me to commit to their tree. But I would still like to
see patches go through bugzilla.gnome.org nevertheless.