Re: Freeze exception for xine-lib 1.1.14-2

I demand that Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt <linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> writes:
> [xine fixes]
>> Uploaded and ready for unblocking...

> Unblocked. Will need its 10 days, though.

I'm going to have to do another upload: some patches which I've been sitting
on (waiting for testing & review) have escaped into public view...

| + Use more efficient products. Use less.          BE MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT.

Keep emotionally active. Cater for your favourite neurosis.