Freeze exception for xine-lib 1.1.14-2 (was: Re: xine-lib bug fixes for lenny)

I demand that Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt <linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> writes:
>> I demand that Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt may or may not have written...
> [...]
>> An additional patch, fixing another corrupt media file segfault, is
>> attached; it fixes the problem by using an external copy of libfaad.

> Looks fine.

FWIW, I've fixed this differently upstream by updating the libfaad snapshot
and making it use external libfaad by default.

>> The Xv deinterlacer patch will probably be slightly extended: it patches
>> only the X11 xv output plugin, and I'm told that the XCB xv plugin needs
>> to be patched similarly.

> OK, do it.

Uploaded and ready for unblocking...

|   Kill all extremists!

I wouldn't shoot him if I were you. It will just make him mad.