Re: freeze exception for pdnsd 1.2.6-par-9

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:57:14PM +0000, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Ok, unblocked.
>
> (Though if the value is always read from /etc/default, I don't
> understand how changing the debconf value has anything to do with it.)

  The first upgrade to a package with the debconf scheme has no value in
the default file, hence then uses what the user says to debconf. Users
tend to chose the default value, here for upgrading's sake, I must
propose "Manual" as a default choice for them.

  I should do something more complicated, but it would not meet the
freeze criteria :)

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit