Re: freeze exception for pdnsd 1.2.6-par-9

* Pierre Habouzit [Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:14:08 +0200]:

> +  * Change the debconf template default to Manual to allow smooth migrations
> +    from stable (Closes: #494652).

Hm; I'm not particularly knowledgeable in debconf, but is not the bug
that changing the default overwrites the existing configuration, rather
than the default having changed?

(I ask because if the above remains true, you'll never be able to change
the default, which is bad. OTOH it could very well be that the "full
fix" is too complex for this stage of the freeze, so I'll happily take
that as an answer. :-)

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                                     Listening to: Javier Álvarez - Mamá