more SE Linux packages for Lenny

I have uploaded python-sepolgen 1.0.11-4 to fix a gross module name bug (the
code was as AFAIK impossible to use in the previous version).  It closes
487212, please include it in Lenny and push it through as fast as possible.
Fixing a package that is utterly broken should have minimal delay.

I have also uploaded policycoreutils 2.0.49-4 which depends on python-sepolgen
1.0.11-4.  It has a minor change to a couple of python programs to match.
While most of the functionality in the package currently works fine (so it's
not as high a priority), the audit2allow script is an important part of SE
Linux and should be included in Lenny.

Thanks.

--
russell@coker.com.au