Re: Orphaned packages that were not part of etch

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 04:32:29PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:
> > # #491892: RoQA; NPOASR, orphaned
> > remove hg-buildpackage/1.0.4.1
> > # #491891: RoQA; NPOASR, orphaned
> > remove krecordmydesktop/0.1~alpha1+debian-2
> > # #491900: RoQA; NPOASR, orphaned
> > remove kxgenerator/0.3.7+dfsg-3
>
> To be sure that these actually go, I've added the removal hints. FWIW,
> even though lenny is frozen, testing removals will automatically happen
> when the unstable version was removed.

Yeah, I know. What I meant was that this are the packages that should be
removed from testing _but will not be removed from unstable at this
point_. The removals from unstable were requested separatly.

So your work was not at all in vain ;)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>