Re: Blocking uploads of packages involved in the Python 2.5 transition
Adeodato Simó <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> We're currently trying to migrate Python 2.5 as default to testing,
> which involves a lot of packages. . .
I was going to upload a new version of vips tomorrow (Sunday), but the
python-vipscc package might get in the way. Am I correct that it
would get it in the way? If so, I'll wait. Will there be another
announcement when things are clear?
Jay Berkenbilt <email@example.com>