Re: Blocking uploads of packages involved in the Python 2.5 transition

* Jay Berkenbilt [Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:03:03 -0400]:

> I was going to upload a new version of vips tomorrow (Sunday), but the
> python-vipscc package might get in the way.  Am I correct that it
> would get it in the way?

Yes, you're correct: it would interfere.

> If so, I'll wait.

Thanks.

> Will there be another announcement when things are clear?

I wasn't planning to; when you received the "vips MIGRATED to testing"
mail, you'd be able to upload again. Would you like still an
announcement, or would that be enough for you?

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

«Ara que ets la meva dona, te la fotré fins a la melsa, bacona!»
                -- Terenci Moix, “Chulas y famosas”