Re: apt transition - please bump urgency of libept

Dear Daniel,

I'd like to ask you to postpone any other aptitude upload, for sid,
until we're moved current APT to testing since we do want to move
forward with APT on sid but d-i and other things need this (0.7.9)
version to be available ASAP.

Cheers,

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R