apt transition - please bump urgency of libept

Hi,

apt looks almost ready to transition with all that's related to it.

Current blockers are (AFAICT):
- python-apt: 9 of 10 days old
- synaptic: 9 of 10 days old
- libept: 1 of 10 days old + missing on 4 arches

libept was uploaded yesterday with a minor (shlib deps) change to fix a bug
in the previous upload. If not for that, it would now be 7 days old.
The new version has been built for all arches, just needs uploading for the
remaining 4.

IMO libept could be bumped to at least urgency high, or maybe even critical,
so apt and friends get to testing (and we can finally upload a new
apt-setup for D-I which needs the updated apt in testing).

CC'ing libept maintainer (hi Enrico) to get his take on this.

TIA,
FJP