Re: Accepted blender 2.42a-5etch1 (source i386)

Hi there,

JFYI, just to let you know ...

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 09:42:13PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> [...]  But, having been uploaded to
> t-p-u, we'll go with it, it just may take longer this way to be built on all
> architectures.

Oh, indeed: unfortunately, the build failed on arm, mips and sparc.

However, as the build toolchain was about 12, 17 and 10 months old,
respectively, I strongly suspect this to be the cause for the failed
build, given that the other architectures managed to build the package
just fine (except for m68k due to a timeout) and that -6 has been build
successfully in unstable by *all* architectures.

Mail has been sent to $arch@buildd.debian.org about this. Thanks again
to Cyril for taking initiative.

Cheers,
Flo