Re: unblock request: dbconfig-common 1.8.31

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 01:35 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:

> Yes, and I'm afraid the code changes in 1.8.30 aren't something I'm willing
> to let through; the shell code is subtle enough that my eyes are likely to
> start bleeding before I'm able to give it a thorough review.

aw.  the bugs that the changes fix are pretty subtle themselves, fwiw,
but one in particular[1] could be rather nasty and would be nice to have
fixed for the long haul in etch.  i don't suppose i get any credit for
having it in unstable for 40 days or so without any bug reports?  would
you be willing to accept a fix for [1] by itself without the quoting
fixes?

in any event, would an update to t-p-u with the new translations from
1.8.30 (with or without some of the fixes from 1.8.30) be acceptable?

	sean

[1] the bug where package installation can fail globally if it's
installed at the same time as a package that depends on it and the other
package's config script runs first.