Re: Request for permission to upload nufw through t-p-u for l10n and debconf QA purposes

> Depends on what changes are involved.  For just translation updates, there's
> no problem; for nufw, you're talking about a total revamp of the debconf
> templates, which isn't something I'm going to accept without maintainer
> input.

Whether or not this is a total revamp can be discussed.

What is done is the following:

-for templates that have been kept in unstable, use the wording from
unstable

-for those that have been removed, keep them....unless they are
completely impossible to understand (some are, just
look...:-)). There, I introduce changes, that's true, but these are as
less invasive as possible.

Example:

 Template: nuauth/system_pam_module_not_threadsafe
 Type: select
 Choices: 0, 1
-_Default: 1
- Answer Yes and nuauth will assume the Pam module is not threadsafe, and use
- its own locks for the use of the module. Answer No, and nuauth will rely on
- Pam's threadsafety. Default is Yes for safety reasons.
- You WANT to answer Yes if you use Windbind. Set to Yes if you use any other
- PAM module and experience nuauth crashes.
- 0 = No, 1 = Yes
+Default: 1
+ If this option is activated, nuauth will assume that the PAM module
+ is not threadsafe and will use its own locks for the use of the
+ module. If it is deactivated, nuauth will rely on PAM's
+ threadsafety. This option should be activated when using winbind. It
+ should be activated if you use any other PAM module and experience
+ nuauth crashes.
+ .
+  0: deactivate the option
+  1: activate the option

The former version is currently impossible to understand *at all*