Re: Please unblock php4-idn 1.2b-2.1

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@bayour.com> writes:
> Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> writes:
>> The version you NMUed was already out of sync with
>> testing. The maintainer hasn't asked for a freeze exception
>> yet, so I'm not sure if this is supposed to go to
>> testing. I've CCed him for that.
> What's the version in testing? I fixed #408275 which _I_ don't consider
> 'freeze exeption material'... It worked just fine before, it just works
> sligtly better now :)

php4-idn/1.2-1 is in testing, so there is an upstream version bump
between the two versions. I don't see anything in the changelog
that would make updating the version in testing necessary.
The version in testing also doesn't use debconf, so the l10n bugs are
not relevant for that one.

Marc
--
BOFH #183:
filesystem not big enough for Jumbo Kernel Patch