Re: Please unblock php4-idn 1.2b-2.1

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
> I have just uploaded a NMU of php4-idn, to fix its pending l10n
> issues (and, if needed, very minor QA issues).
>
> Could you consider hinting it to enter testing?

The version you NMUed was already out of sync with testing. The
maintainer hasn't asked for a freeze exception yet, so I'm not sure if
this is supposed to go to testing. I've CCed him for that.

Besides this, it looks like the last cvs snapshot wasn't done with
export, so that we now have a whole lot of CVS dirs in the source.

Marc
--
BOFH #275:
Bit rot