Re: coreutils 5.97-5.2

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 01:20:10AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Looking at the build logs, I see the test pwd-long failed on
>  s-390.  I need help diagnosing the problem, and was wondering if
>  someone could help getting this resolved.

The relevant bug report is #380552, which was closed without fix.

The following informations are from memory. The test fails if it reaches
a bind mount on the same device. I reproduced it somehow with
| mkdir test1 test2
| mount --bind test1 test2
| cd test2
| call testsuite

Bastian

--
Earth -- mother of the most beautiful women in the universe.
		-- Apollo, "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1