Re: Please remove Eclipse from Etch

* Filipus Klutiero (ido@vif.ca) [070118 20:39]:
> Andreas Barth a écrit :
> >* Filipus Klutiero (ido@vif.ca) [070118 18:08]:

> >>Doh. Nothing of the 3 I suggested was done, and it seems I reacted a few
> >>hours too late. So, please remove Eclipse from Etch.
> >>

> >Eh, can you explain me why it shouldn't be enough to let swt-gtk/3.2.1-5
> >go to testing (which is already approved by Steve)?
> >
> Practically, that *should* be enough. However, that RC bug affects Etch
> now, not just in 3 days or whenever alpha {catches up,starts being ignored}.

THat is true for all RC bugs affecting Etch. And? I'm not going to
remove packages now which are fixed in unstable and have a pretty good
chance to migrate to testing. (And there is no way we're going to
release Etch without either having alpha builds available again, or
dropping alpha - I expect the first however.)