Re: Will eclipse be part of etch?

Matthias Klose a écrit :

Filipus Klutiero writes:
Did this hesitation include making sure that #401570/#406583 is not a serious eclipse bug?

both bugs are reported against swt-gtk and still open; it's fixed in
the pkg-java svn.

OK, I didn't notice that #401570 was already fixed; closed. However, #406583 remains in sid. I assume that you acknowledge that it is an important eclipse bug, but it seems from your downgrade of #401819 that you wouldn't consider it serious. Is that right, and if so, why? It looks like a serious policy violation to me.